This teacher gift idea is an easy DIY tote project. It’s a nice way to appreciate all the lovely teachers in your kids lives. Free printable designs included!
I salute teachers and all they do for our kids, each and every day. While some days I struggle through the chaos with just 2 kids- teachers get to do that, times 10! On top of that they manage to inspire, uplift and stay impressively calm. Thank you teachers!
This teacher gift idea is dedicated to all our wonderful teachers out there.
They make nice gifts that are functional to boot. We gave them to our teachers as an end of year thank you gift.
I designed both the apple and the quote using Canva.
I’ve included both the designs and you can use them in your own personal gift projects (at the end of the post). They print nicely on any standard printer with transfer paper- just don’t forget to mirror image it before printing!
Oh yes, and if your looking for another FREE and cute Teacher appreciation gift idea, checkout out these adorable “Thanks A Latte” FREE printable Gift card holders for Starbucks, Tim Hortons and Dunkin Donuts.
Heads up: My post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy something I recommend, while it won’t cost you a penny more, I might earn a small commission. It helps keeps this site up and running. Thank you for your support!
Here’s how I put them all together:
1. Plain cotton canvas tote bags
2. Iron on photo transfer paper
3. A digital design (look below for the FREE designs I made for this project)
Steps for this Teacher Gift Idea:
1. Take your design and print it on your photo transfer paper as per instructions on the packet. IMPORTANT: if you’re using words, ensure you mirror image the design before printing ( this can be done in your printer settings)
2. Once printed cut around the design as close to it as possible. This will avoid seeing the shininess of the extra photo paper once transferred. It will look more polished.
3. Heat up your iron and transfer the design onto your canvas totes as per instructions on the packet.
And voila! This teacher gift idea is ready to be gifted to the wonderful caretakers and teachers out there!
I also ended up making a second design, here it how it turned out. FREE printables below too!
Instructions: click on image below to open up full size image. Right Click and “save as” to your computer. IMPORTANT: before printing out make sure you mirror image the design (should be in your printer settings). This ensures the words transfer onto the totes correctly.
4 Easy "Thanks A Latte" Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - FREE Printables
Sunday 7th of July 2019
[…] year I made these DIY teacher appreciation tote bags, and the teachers loved […]
escape from tarkov hack
Friday 28th of June 2019
I conceive you have mentioned some very interesting details , appreciate it for the post.